Monday, March 22, 2010

Mile Marker 237

While on the road, I met up with Tricia and Heather at the infamous Idahome Road. (Pronunciation Guide: i-DA-ho-mey) My sisters happened to be making the trek back from Wendell at the same time I was headed that way. We met on a dirt road just off the freeway across from a mailbox literally in the middle of nowhere. While waiting there, I realized that the surroundings were perfect if I ever wanted to record a country music album and needed a photo for the cover. (That's just the way my mind works.) Also, I happened to be inappropriately overdressed since I had played the organ in the Tabernacle earlier that morning. Since we were already in the neighborhood, I had Heather and Tricia take a few shots. Now when I make my country music debut, I will already have the cover photo AND the name of my album: Mile 237. That is a tremendous weight off my mind!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Traci Ash gave me your blog address. I have to say I can't wait for your country music album to come out ~ please let me know so I can be the first in line to buy a copy. Love the Idahome reference and so cool that you got to play on the tabernacle organ, I bet you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. You won't have to wait in line for my CD. I'll make sure you get a complimentary copy. :)

    ReplyDelete